Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday

Who Knew I liked trying on clothes on so much that I practically gave my mom a mini fashion show after all the shopping we did on black friday. I 'm so freaking happy about the purches I made at H&M and Macy and that's all we went to. I only dropped by Zara for a second and saw some ok stuff for 14.99 but really the stuff was still quite cheap looking.
too lazy to rotate it but yeah this is me in H&M i kinda liked that green double breasted/band looking sweater but afraid that it made my soldiers look bigger/bulkier.

i'm such a fatty i had to get this cute blazer in a larger sizeAnd my last purchase at H&M is something that resembles a prom dress. I love it, it's perfect for me, a bustier top and puffy bottom. I just need to make sure not to gain weight, lose if i can and find better shoes to go with it.
I love how my belt just makes the dress. albeit you can't really see it and good thing if anything it should be a better picture for prom if i decide to even go or i can wear it to christmas eve mass
ready to look christmasy next to mish


i had to post all this and i do not want to go to school tomorrow.
NO

No comments:

Post a Comment