Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hats Off

I might just be self conscious of my short hair and cant' wait for it to grow long agian only to cut it short again. Because face it i love my short hair (sounds strange XD) but I felt most comfortable with short hair. I like wearing hats, berets, and beanies they're comfy and cozy and perfect for this weather. So one of the ways I've been wearing my hats i thought is cute and keeps the hat in place it liked to share. If you ever get tired of your hat and still want to wear it with out getting tired of it i place one of my cute hair pins like my bow with leopord print or a butterfly or flower clip might be cute as well







although i'm not sure what i'm blogging about cuz i don't want to sound conceited but i'll be filling space with little things that amaze me in fashion in my life in general. serioulsy when i can i wuld take a pic of my outfit ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment