Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Moon come New Years


I have to say I love the moon
i'm even obsessed with how cute these babies are with last names moon if only i could come up with a cute name for all three of them
they just prove it's so much better to mix you get the best genes ever and i would totally dress my kids up like that and i'm sure my babes would be ubber cute even though i don't want any i just love these babes
http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/12/28/baby-uljjang-mason-moon-welcomes-a-2nd-younger-brother/#more-25221

I should look outside more often it feels like it must be bright out and bringing us rain eh?
at any rate I wouldve taken a pic of the day after christmas where I practically wore all new moon all over me if i wasn't busy the whole day or gone to a dressing room oh well it was a cute outfit but man it just screamed i love new moon which i do. I mean i had my new moon earrings on and tank with a moon on it. i love my tank ... i can't find it online oh well i still want my jacob black


Ok really I am a good girl... ^_^ I just want to go out once for new years. If anything I'll go ice skating with friends then go to my cousins party that sounds fun and not too bad eve if i dont get too try some nice liquor for the first time instead of the buzz I have at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment