Friday, December 25, 2009

Update

I know I havent posted in a while. And of course alot has been going on. A little bit too much since the last time i've posted for sure. I'll try to make a short recap of why and whats up...

Help for one I'm really not that good with techonology as much as i should considering how much my life revolves around it and i manage to screw it up.
I try to use my camera more to take more pictures and upload them here but when i plug it into the computer it doesnt charge but it stays on using up batteries. And by the end of the night it dead since and I dont know how to revive so that made me sad
And this dear old computer is close to a melt down
i need help with computer and cameras
but have no fear i have a new camera i will start using soon and maybe buy a new laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment