Saturday, March 13, 2010

Anti-Prom

Confirmation vs Prom
For the love of god at this rate i dont care if i even go to prom, when i still have to go to my brother's confirmation. I'd rather not go to either or not go to prom at all since it'll all be effed up with everything. It's not that i need the attention on me or anything i'd just like the time to look my best for once in my life T^T this ight be a bit obscene for a Catholic practic but Fuuuuuuuuck it all i got to the damn confirmation and not to my school's prom. considering that i wish that some of my friends would still try to go to prom to enjoy their senior year, I happen to have another event i have to go more important to prom and they probably wont go at all, I"m getting sick and tired of trying to get them out of the house, they can be home bodies. Oh yeah and I doubt that i'll even get a date and what date would want to have to pick me up from who knows where that day at the church or at home or at the restaurant?!?!! LMAO if I get to some other schools prom on some other day instead -_-
LET's Go ANTI-Prom!!! >:(

1 comment: