Monday, March 15, 2010

Chain Reaction Saturday

I had a great Satruday hanging out with friends and meeting a bunch of new people and yes this is an over due post. That day was supposed to be a photoshoot and Concert and it was that and more yeah hehe. I had a greet going to Cypress for a while and meeting Britney. I heard a great sex joke that day ;D.I'm so glad I went with Nat and Jiuu to Chain Reaction it was a blast and I want to go Again. I had so much freaking fun. Despite the fact that there were so many teeny boppers there. I had a good amount of amusement out of them screaming for Dave, no offense to nat, he is adorable just not my cup of tee. However the rest of the bands there weren't that bad either.

I thought the first band to play was pretty good so I was looking forward to the rest of the night. I later figured that they were called The Mainland and I got a sample CD to take him. Yes I have listened to it and I have to say it is pretty darn good I"m really enjoying it and I want to hear more from them. ^_^ I'll have a longer Review of them when i can
The Second Act was a little sad and desperate nuff said, they had great energy, but silly string ... please.
:D the Third act was called the Setting Sunrise and I found his youtube @ joeybiagas and he was quite different from the rest that it was like a breath of fresh air. He had a totally different vibe from everyone else that was welcoming. Not to mention he interacted and played with the audience expertly that had girls screaming for him.
He also did a cover of Nothin on you which was exciting and very enjoyable. And how cool was it that he had a surprise rapper with him on it too. the rapper pictured above was quite adorable too
here's the vid i had to have one vid from the night albeit not ours


Next up was an even more well known youtuber so I guess no need for formal introductions but it was Stephan Jerzak. At least he sang his sang "Cute" <3

Last but not least there was the long awaited Dave Days portion where he sings his parodies of Miley Cyrus Songs and tries to squeeze in a few originals. He has and adorable face yeah but he's too young and skinny looking for my taste. I don't think he should be that popular but whatever.



Later after the show we got to meet, take pictures and get autographs

No comments:

Post a Comment