Monday, March 15, 2010

More of Dave Days Concert .... later that night


After the concert...It's Dave and Now I want a Green shirt like that. It was totally fun meeting him and everyone XD

me and Stephan Jerzak. Man I really wanted that shirt. and I'm starting to dig his song cute. Oh gawd I can't believe I"m listening to these teeny bopper stuff eh

Ok, as much as I loved his stage he had to make me feel bad for being interested in his music. He had to be skeptical if I truly knew about his upcoming EP, but I did listen I remembered that it was tomorrow this tuesday honestly.
At least I came to the concert and he gained a new fan... anyways it was all in good fun >:)

he played for Dave Days and I have yet to listen to his band's CD, but theyr'e called Defense Breaks Down they're new albumis The night is youngI'll Review them later too
He didnt' perfrom sad, but at least I got a pic with Adam Chojnaki haha i'm not linking to myspace no no no
and lastly a glimpse of my outfit that night and nat's cute dress >.<
It's our sexy model friend Jiuu ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment