Sunday, March 7, 2010

One Way - One Love


top: American Rag
vest: f21
leggings: 0ldnavy
studded heels: tulus @ Hot Topic
ok i cannot get enough of this new kpop trio who have chance(leader), peter and youngsky and their not from korea who wouldve thought. I mean Chance is from L.A woot, youngsky from australia aussi prdie there and peter from both sydney australia and L.A that's just awesome
i wish my life could be more like that

again i completely admire them for composing all of their songs that it has quite the fresh take on music these days and so addicting

well currently jamming to new 8ight music woot

Yesterday I went to the dentist and apparently i have one of my few ever cavities -_- thus making me aware of eating sweets

here's their current single :D and it's a beautifully done mv too, the bg and the nice dance with it



and this mv of their song oneway is way chill and cool too

No comments:

Post a Comment