Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's Shock Time

I'm so B2ST in love <3 I"m at a loss of words for them because I simply adore them. They are so HOT and so Beastly, I swear. I dont even mind that it slightly resembles Big Bang. I think the whole mini album and music video came out beautifully and brilliantly. Rarely do i like all of the songs on a mini album but i do. OMG I can't wait to see their performance tonight ^_^ They're just getting better and better. Damn cube even the ending for the mv is tight because it previews another artist. But I thought Jiyoon was gonna maybe debut

Ok I wish the intro song was longer and it could be promoted too XD
1. Shock of the New Era


Here's the Awesome Music Video for the Title Song
2. Shock:
I have to say did not catch on with me at first but it's starting to get addicted to it hehe i love the dance the "shock" part is so cute i wanna learn this yes


3. Special: actually one of my faves love Junhyuengs rap i think i love the joker even more because of him <3




4. Take Care of My Girl Friend (Say No)
definitely one of the best songs that makes me melt sorry i'm not the best person for reviewing albums i wish


5. Easy


I will always stay with them I love jun hyeung even though he has a mohawk now he's a beast
and yeosop is adorable keke
I"m going to post a remix by a producer on youtube that i think is pretty awesome they just make the songs work for the most part like his latest one.

No comments:

Post a Comment