Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cinderella Ah Ah





=_= i can't see my pics so i'll just comment on them down here...
I can't believe how tall I managed to look in the first pick like whao
boots: H&M
nylon stockings: ??
Green Top: Oldnavy
beaded cardigan: Gap kids
Purple Bag: H&M
Earrings are in the shape of a music note i like these gifts from my friend
Blue flower Head band: ..? know any differences between the picx

it must be official my shoes are fierce or made for Cinderella
talk talk yeah we talk about boys sure i see it as possible that i could get a boyfriend but at the same time i'm tired of waiting that I don't care or in other words i'm just real patient that well if a guy likes me then i'll be flattered if he actually pursues me er eeeehhhh i'm really over it. I get it my friends have boyfriends and i don't how sad and almost out of high school too
besides i hardly think that my genes are worth passing on

hell i've lost enough of my items (i.e cell phones) that prince charming could find something i've lost and return it to me.
And going back to school has been pretty good but this week is chill and it'll suck at the same timce since i'm just coming back from one of my best breaks yet

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!
    i love ur outfit!!!!
    i ♥♥♥ how u accesorized urself! ;D woooot

    ReplyDelete