Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm a little Magician ...


isn't this neclace cute? it's from macys, and the blazer is H&M
keke bad pic

This head band with top hat was from my friend for christmas from F21, i simply tolerate the store cuz i can't stand how many people shop there that's why i'm beginning to slow down with H&M as well blech already saw a lady with the same bag as me from H&M


a shot of a moon less sky and twinkles of stars
Sometimes I know what I want sometimes I do.

I"m sad the full moon is gone again and it's not as spectacular but at least i can see the tiny little twinkling stars
I'm so easily appreciative of what I have i don't expect too much.
After I went to church I felt down for some reason... I realized there is a part of me missing and it's with my dad's side of the family. I know it's not completely his fault that I don't see that side of the family enough but it would help if he didn't distance us so much from them that when I do get to visit them it feels slightly awkward like me and my brother are the outsiders that must fit in somehow with an already tightly knit group. But not just that because more importantly I havent' seen my poor Ba Noi in forever she's been so sick lately and the last time I saw her she layed in bed the whole time or just sat on the sofa watching whatever on the TV. I can't say i miss the old her since it would sound wrong and she's like slowly dying of old age and it's just sad to watch but I havent even seen her for long time. I feel bad I should try to see her more often even though I can't talk to her much and my limited vietnamese is laughable it's sad I feel awful for not being able to learn and realizing I couldve made a difference to her if only i could communicate with her more.
So I felt touch when my older cousin tried to get in touch with me to get together with the other cousins and really i feel like an after thought sometimes there's very little chance we'll be as close as we used to be. It just seemed simpler then even when my parents divorce was imminent. I felt bad we havent' seen each other much either so I couldn't believe it it's like finally family haha i'm not sure why i'm emotional over this. Afterall they should be easier to get along with since they're around the same age as me and my other cousins are so young compared to me it's hard to connect and i can barely clique with my middle school cousin so I just try to guide her and
ok that's enough... i really want to keep this simple and i can rant on my dad on my livejournal pfft my pathetic excuse of a dad and you wonder why i don't care too much for him and whatever he might have screwed for me

No comments:

Post a Comment