Sunday, January 24, 2010

My School's Fashion Show?


snapshot of me on the runway credit of photo from my friend hyeseung @ http://hyesseungee.blogspot.com/


me and my make-up artist she is so cool i love the way she does make-up so jealous of her urban decay i want it especially the new alice and wonderland collection coming up

jiu the tall male model so edgy and our chic photographer poised at the ready she looks so pro

on friday me and my friends were apart of the ashion show jiu and i were models and my artsy friend Bri was the make-up artist which reminds she has a blog too just not giving the link to her friends oh well
at any rate the show was quite disastrous or successful

thanks again bri for video of our runway
looks cool right? haha w.e friday was still fun

No comments:

Post a Comment