Sunday, January 24, 2010

When Nature Calls


i'd say that this is my best picture of the day by the full lake and duckies in the back

what i'm wearing:
red sequin headband: target
t-shirt: gap
blue cardigan: American Eagle
Black Coat: Nordstrom Rack
Leggings: Epik Threads
Black Flats: American Eagle
Glasses: Coach



oh dear a fork in the road: but as Robert Frost Would say
"The Road Not Taken
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."




so much stormy weather and rain seemed to have made this tree split in half blocking a path in the park.
so i spent my sunday in central library studying and dont regret trying to flirt harder with any guys thankyou very much
photo courtesy of my mom she seems to only enjoy talking pics of me and not just the beautiful scenery oh well and my phone ran out of memory to take any more of the park adn the after math of the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment