Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Enchante Bienvenue




H&M boots love them
shorts: Sisley (kids of banna republic i think)
Blazer: H&M
Top: YES kids
Beret: Deena & Ozzy
black tights: ...
Bracelets: macys i need to put the elephant back on
my mom is practicing her photography with me and actually starting to take my pics
I was a little frenchie today finally wore my denna and ozzy berret with gromet details. I can't until after finals but until then i should work hard. And i can't believe how excited i am about comic con and it's not until july. I mostlyl want to go to meet the Twilight cast. I hope that maybe the Hunger Games trailer might be showing or smt ... Im ready to be a geek there but i want to like to wear/steal my bros dragon ball z t-shirt that shrunk on him
And I wore my new Fendi glasses (with out prescription lenses) for techy(nerd) day at school cuz i think i lost my current coach glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment