Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Finally Finals Finished

C'est Fabulous
God Wants You To Know Today...
"In life you can absolutely count on one thing, - everything can turn around in one day, in one minute sometimes. Don't you dare to give up, - you might be a moment away from a windfall."

I can't believe how accurate this app on facebook can be sometimes even though it most likely it is random, they often do have some relation to what's going on in my life and i love them. I really was depressed this whole week trying to study and work hard pulling up my grades at the last minute without much success at all. I pretty much fail at life .
not to be that is no longer the question
i'm so ready to collapse
oh dear i wonder how my senior favorite pictures went
I wore my Quest Crew T-shirt for it

i shall practice this song... i love this song

No comments:

Post a Comment