Saturday, January 16, 2010

Let's sit back and reflect on this

"Sure, there is time to invest yourself fully into work, but there is equally important time for joyful resting. And for you, this time is now. What is the absolutely most wonderful little treat you can give yourself? Do it today."


I didn't do much today just decided to relax again iono i felt chill after getting my hair cut. So i didnt get lo-lights in my hair to even it out not until later. I just got bangs and more layers in the fron woot hehe. so wanted this look a while back oh well. Now i just look so asian >.<
despite the lame scale the night before it said 110 and i didn't eat much for dinner then in the morning and a bit of exercise i weighed about 108 i'm still working down to my lowest weight again and even lower i still want to loose 10 pounds at least and more if possible.
I will finish my english project tonight.


1 comment:

  1. Hey hun, don't exhaust yourself or do anything extreme to loose too much weight. I personally think you look fine the way you are ;)

    All of us would love to loose an extra 10 lbs here and there but it has to be done properly. Continue to eat in smaller portions throughout the day and continue to work out, especially cardio because you burn off fat faster! stay fabulous okay? :)



    p.s. Feel free to enter the “Starving For Dior” contest on my blog!
    www.thestarvingstylist.com

    ReplyDelete