Thursday, January 7, 2010

Seek Simplicity and Distrust It



I wore a simple outfit today it feels like my wardrobe is being taken over by black and white
Top: xhiliration (target)
Moto Vest: Dark Harts (UO)
Leggings: Foreign Exchange
Boots: Steve Madden Girls

I don't know what to say anymore other than i'm tired
school completely wipes me out i need to take a hold of it and not let it control me.
And I'll say it again as much as i don't care about love that much and would rather not think about it too much it seems to take subject on conversations. I mean I hate what love can do to some people.
In the end love will find a way in the end right? And it will all work out without too much heartache I hope so otherwise it's just sad

And I'm so excited for Omarion right now. It's about time he came back and he's as hot as ever oh yes.

1 comment: