Friday, January 1, 2010

Full Moon shines on a New Year



one of my favorite shirts from foreign exchange is loose and crop cut it shows my love of music oh yeah

heeled sandals from Ann Taylor Loft
i'm wearing two of my gifts, the black bag from oldnavy, and the shiny metallic scarf (idk where) also oldnavy blazer, skinny jeans from pac sun

I have to say i finally found out how fat I am and i've really really let myself go so yeah I actaully got around to buying a scale for myself we'll see if this helps.
I have no new years resolution per say than to improve myself and make the best of what i've got. I'm gonna try not to ask for too much. I'd be thankful if I got into UCSD and my dad actually helps pay tuition that would help set my life at peace somewhat.
Yesterday was amusing really it's all in good fun because i'm never one to have a boyfriend or even allowed to anyways. Nonetheless my cousin-in law? is and he had his girlfriend over for a bit before new years eve and they joke about meeting boyfriends and girlfriends. They warm me that when i have a boyfriend over he will be questioned and treated in a similar fashion. At this rate i don't care if i have a boyfriend but as long as i have good friends and fun times. i'll do my best to avoid being a third wheel... When they asked when i will birng my boyfriend over it was just like when a pastor at my friends church asked me except this time the guy i kind of liked wasn't sitting across the table fun times lol if our relationship wasn't as awkward.
I"m pathetic ....
p.s the moon is amazing ... so much of my blog is about the moon wow i must really love it

No comments:

Post a Comment