Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just Chill





what I wore
leather jacket: sashimi
Jeans: epik threads...
scarf: gift
shoes: UO leopard print
ok i'm getting lazy writing what i wear and i really think i just like having pictures of my outfits but anyways I"m a promote my friends blog too and see how cute and fashionalbe she is as well
So today i found out that i'll be having surgery again right at the start of spring break. lol senior ditch day is coming up i'm so ditching and i went running and jumping for a while today
and it's officially my scale at home is retarded i'm a fatass
i think i might miss the spider on my arm once it's gone tho awwthe future shure does put alot of stress on people and it makes me wonder what are purpose is any ways if it is to even think about it too much

No comments:

Post a Comment